When the HPLHS was first formed in the 1980s, we offered members cool certificates and membership cards. We abandoned issuing "official membership" in the society in the 1990s. But after thinking long and hard about it, we've decided we are once again open for membership.
So, what do Society members get? We'll send you a custom printed Membership Certificate (8"x10", suitable for framing) and a customized membership card, both of which declare your official membership in the HPLHS.
But wait, there's more!
- Members get a 10% discount on any in-person sales from the HPLHS (when we're at conventions, film festivals, etc...)
- Members can opt-in to a Members Only portion of the HPLHS website where they can (if they choose) share their contact info with other HPLHS members. This feature coming soon.
- Members can collect cool HPLHS issued stickers for their membership cards
- The Members Only area of the HPLHS website will provide free downloads, sneak previews, and other goodies only for members of the HPLHS
- Members will know their involvement helps support the HPLHS in its many strange ventures to promote the works of H.P. Lovecraft
Memberships are valid for one year only. However, when the year is up, you can renew for just $10. You'll get a new sticker from us indicating your membership is paid for another year. Or, if you buy $50 in HPLHS products, we'll automatically renew your membership for another year.
Hey, you've come this far, why not make it official? Join the HP Lovecraft Historical Society today!