These prop files are provided free for Cthulhu players who want to enhance their gaming with authentically styled vintage props. The prop software in the HPLHS Collection is protected by copyright and remains the exclusive property of HPLHS Inc.
The HPLHS Prop Documents are for entertainment purposes only. They are intended for personal use in role-playing games, and users are free to customize and print copies for such purposes. Any commercial or illegal use of the digital files or the props you can make with them is entirely prohibited.
The files are ©2008 by HPLHS Inc. The works are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, click this link, or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA.
Users acquire a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the prop software in accordance with the following terms. By installing and/or using the prop software, you indicate that you understand and agree to honor the terms and conditions of this license. If you don't understand or agree with the terms, then, in the name of Great Cthulhu, don't install or use the prop software.
As a person with a license, you have the right:
1) to install and use the prop software on one computer and as many printers or image production devices as are required to output your work;
2) to make one copy of the prop software for backup purposes;
3) to print copies of the prop files for your personal use in role-playing games only;
You do NOT have the right:
1) to share, loan, rent, resell, or distribute the prop software itself;
2) to make copies of the prop software other than for backup purposes;
3) to copy by electronic means, reproduce, embed, modify, or create derivative works from the prop/font software for the purpose of resale or distribution;
4) to print copies of the prop files for sale, or for use in professional or commercial theatrical or cinematic productions.
EXCEPTION: You can provide the prop software to a service bureau as needed for the output of your personal copies, provided that the service bureau does not retain a copy of the software once the work is completed. No exception not specifically listed here is permitted.
NOTE TO PROFESSIONAL THEATRE/FILM PROPMASTERS: Professional licenses for the prop software are available. Please write us for more information.