In consideration for the purchase price, you acquire a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the prop/font software in accordance with the following terms. By installing and/or using the prop/font software, you indicate that you understand and agree to honor the terms and conditions of this license. If you don't understand or agree with the terms, don't install or use the prop/font software.
As a person with a license, you have the right:
1) to install and use the prop/font software on one computer and as many printers or image production devices as are required to output your work;
2) to make one copy of the prop/font software for backup purposes;
3) to print copies of the prop files for your personal use in role-playing games only;
4) to use the font software as part of an overall graphic or website design, for personal or professional projects.
You do NOT have the right:
1) to share, loan, rent, resell, or distribute the prop/font software itself;
2) to make copies of the prop/font software other than for backup purposes;
3) to copy by electronic means, reproduce, embed, modify, or create derivative works from the prop/font software for the purpose of resale or distribution;
4) to print copies of the prop files for sale, or for use in professional or commercial theatrical or cinematic productions.
EXCEPTIONS: You can provide the prop/font software to a service bureau as needed for the output of your work, provided that the service bureau does not retain a copy of the software once the work is completed. You can embed the font software in works as needed, provided that the embedding is subset and encrypted to prevent extraction of the font software itself. No exception not specifically listed here is permitted.
NOTE TO PROFESSIONAL THEATRE/FILM PROPMASTERS: Professional licenses for the font/prop software are available. Please write us for more information.