These free fonts are provided for the convenience of Cthulhu players who want to match the type used in some of our prop documents, or who want to make vintage-style props of their own. The font software is protected by copyright and remains the exclusive property of HPLHS Inc.
Users acquire a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the font software in accordance with the following terms. By installing and/or using the font software, you indicate that you understand and agree to honor the terms and conditions of this license. If you don't understand or agree with the terms, don't install or use the font software.
As a person with a license, you have the right:
1) to install and use the font software on one computer and as many printers or image production devices as are required to output your work;
2) to make one copy of the font software for backup purposes;
3) to use the font software as part of an overall graphic or website design, for personal projects.
You do NOT have the right:
1) to share, loan, rent, resell, or distribute the font software itself;
2) to make copies of the font software other than for backup purposes;
3) to create commercial works using the fonts, or to copy by electronic means, reproduce, embed, modify, or create derivative works from the font software for the purpose of resale or distribution.
You can provide the font software to a service bureau as needed for the output of your work, provided that the service bureau does not retain a copy of the font software once the work is completed. You can embed the font software in personal works as needed, provided that the embedding is subset and encrypted to prevent extraction of the font software itself.